Sunday, November 8, 2009

Three Photo Panoramic
































I liked the other panoramic better, but I thought I better do one the real way to learn how to do it in photoshop and to get full credit! :)


1. Panoramic #1: 11-6-09, 4:30 pm; Rexburg, Idaho; f/7.1, 1/2000s; Sony DSC-HX1
2. Panoramic #2: 11-6-09, 4:30 pm; Rexburg, Idaho; f/6.3, 1/2000s; Sony DSC-HX1
3. Panoramic #3: 11-6-09, 4:30 pm; Rexburg, Idaho; f/5.0, 1/2000s; Sony DSC-HX1

4. Three photo panoramic. I had to close stamp out some cracks in the sky that for some reason showed up in photo shop when I put these together. I also put a burn on the edges and masked out the shadow.








3 comments:

  1. It is so fun to see the original images and see the transformed image! These turned out great! Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably a good call on doing one in photoshop to get the full points. Looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the blue which does tend to be a trait ( so people say) of the Sony cameras. But Good job on it anyway. before this last week I had no idea how easy it was to make panoramic photos. It is awesome! Findint the camera that does panoramic shots was cool but like Brent said it was a good call to do it the way we were asked to as well. I think that the camera doing it is more useful..... or useful as well.

    ReplyDelete