Sunday, November 1, 2009

2 Page Layout!


















This assignment was really cool. I really liked the first template that we saw in class, so that is the one I decided to use. After editing all my photos I brought them over to the template file in photoshop one by one and put them in with a clipping mask. For some of them I played around with the angles and angled them slightly different than how they were in their original picture. I found some cool quotes on the web about photography so I though they would be fun to add for my text. Btw, since the 2 page layout is so big, I decided to put it up as size 12oo pixels instead of the normal 600 so it could be seen better.

5 comments:

  1. I love the quotes! They are an awesome touch to the page. I really like the way you arranged your photos too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it would be better if you tweaked the design a little bit and gave it your own feel to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adding the quotes was a really good idea. The only things that bother me here are how your pic of the guitar covers the last part of your second quote on the top, and also how you put Oct 25 - Oct 31 - 2009...kind of a picky thing, I know, but I myself would've taken out that second "Oct".

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am curious to see how you will design your book once you get started. The template used isn't my favorite but the pictures are still great, maybe change font or colors a bit to make it your own.

    ReplyDelete
  5. good job with the template. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete