Saturday, October 24, 2009

Edited portraits!







































































1 and 2. Beautiful Cindy: 10-24-09, 4:00 pm; Rexburg, Idaho; f/2.8, 1/30s; FujiFilm finepix S1000
3 and 4. Under a Tree: 10-24-09, 5:05 pm; Rexburg, Idaho; f/2.8, 1/70s; FujiFilm finepix S1000
5. One more of Cid and Casey: 10-24-09, 4:25 pm; Rexburg, Idaho; f/40, 1/125s; FujiFilm finepix S1000;


These edits were a lot of fun. On the first two pictures of Cindy on her laptop, I changed a few things. I changed the color of her shirt with a clipping mask. And I also touched up her teeth, eyes, and two little spots on her face.
Next I was really impressed with how much of a difference mixing the colors from another photo improved my original photo of Cid and Casey under the tree. This was really easy to do, but I think it went a long way.

5 comments:

  1. I really like the angle on the first shot and how you completely changed the color of her shirt. The first photo of the two of you under the tree is really good - I like how the color pops in the foreground, especially on the fruit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the last shot. It has great color and a wonderful angle. I just wish that there was a little more of them visible in the shot. Great job with the enhancements!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The angle of the first shot is way neat. I also like the perspective it gives to the shot. The lighting seems to be working right as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first one is good because you did not go to far on the edits. She looks good and natural. The color one turned out so much better! It looks way good. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting angle and nice edit on the first shot. I also like the edits on the 3rd shot and the composition looks great.

    ReplyDelete